|- Clicking the "Add New Question" button located at the top of the page.|
- Copying an existing question by clicking the blue "Copy Question" button next to any question.
- Clicking "Edit Question" opens the form and allows to apply changes to the form.
- "Save" button will maintain the values in the form (when creating a new one, pre-filled and edited values).
- "Cancel" button will revert the action when new question is being copied / created.
- "Delete" button will remove the question from evaluation. Deleting all questions will delete also the Tab.
Displays each answer as a checkbox, allowing the user to select multiple applicable answers.
Displays the answers in a dropdown menu, allowing the user to select a single answer.
Displays each answer as a radio button, allowing the user to select a single answer.
Displays a single-line text box, allowing the user to enter an answer.
Displays a multi-line text box, allowing the user to enter an answer. When the evaluation form is saved, the answer provided is used to update the label in the call log.
Displays a multi-line text box, allowing the user to enter an answer. If a value is provided, en email alert is sent containing the text provided. The subject of the email includes the question title and description, and the email content includes the answer to the specific question.
Email Alert - All Questions
Displays a checkbox. If the checkbox is checked, an email alert is sent containing the answers to all questions. The subject is "AVANSER Call Evaluation", and the email content contains the questions title, description, and answers for all questions.