The AVANSER Customer Portal
provides access to call reporting, system configuration and billing configuration.
Logging in to the portal
An account (typically an email address) and password is required to log in to the Customer Portal
. If access for staff needs to be added or removed, please log a ticket with our support team.
Forgotten or Expired Passwords
If the password is lost or the expiry date for a password has passed, please click the Forgot Password? link an the login screen. Instructions to reset the password will be emailed to the registered email address.
The call reporting Dashboard is shown when the Customer Portal is opened.
- The Dashboard present on overview for the time period shown in the header, with trend data.
- Select the Reporting menu tab to get to the list of reports while navigating other areas of the portal.
- Call Logs, SMS Logs and other call reports are available in the reporting menu.
- The Evaluate Calls option always appears at the bottom left for quick access to the call evaluation feature.
- Reports can be filtered by date or by number. Click on the Filter button to choose the data the reports will be based on, including options like This Week, Last Week, This Month, Last Month.
Portal Setting are accessed from the settings menu.